I have been so lucky to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the amazing Julia.
This award is given to those who are great female bloggers who inspire others.
The way the nomination works is:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Here is my answer to Julia’s question: What do you love the most?
I would have to say that the things I love the most is when people respond with kindness to me. These past few days have been an incredible journey for me because I have started to surround myself with loving, kind, people who honestly embrace me for who I am. I am extremely grateful for those who are there for me. I have been given a second chance at life by moving out and by living in a different environment. I took some advice I received on my blog earlier saying I should dissociate myself from those who hurt me, and I have done just that.
I would like to thank all the amazing bloggers who have supported my blog. Everyone who has had something to say has really shaped my life and made me appreciate all the kindness those have to offer.
The things that I also love the most is helping people. I have a calling to work in a relief organisation/ human rights organisation, and that is why I am studying gender studies as I want to try make a difference in the world, and help those who cannot help themselves.
I have realised that after I have started surrounding myself with positivity my life has become more positive. It was hard for me to help myself because I realised sometimes the way forward is not the easiest one. I also realized when you lead on others, surprising, amazing things can happen, and I am grateful for all the motivation I have received from fellow bloggers as well as other people in my life who have been there for me.
I was just thinkin’
lucile de godoy
1) What led you to start your blog?
2) Do you find that winning these awards creates a motivating feeling to keep blogging?
3) Do you enjoy the way that WordPress has a very open community?
4) Do you feel that there is an easy way to connect to other bloggers?
5) What is your favourite part of the WordPress platform?
6) What do you enjoy most about blogging?
7) Do you find blogging a way to empower yourself through expressing your thoughts and feelings?
8) Do you enjoy finding new ways to blog, think about things, and communicate with others?
9) Do you find your blog has taught you new things?
10) Lastly, do you find that there are a few bloggers that really brighten up your blogging experience?